LAREDO, Texas (KGNS) - A family escapes a house fire Sunday morning in the south side of the city near the Los Obispos colonia.
Their mobile home, along with two others caught on fire after a nearby house burned to the ground.
The couple and their three children were able to get out safely.
The Garcia family says they had just bought their home two months ago and they are shocked this happened.
The family is now asking for the community’s help.
The Garcia family has set up an account with Compass Bank to accept any donations.
The account number is 6752106671.
You can also reach the family at 956-898-4709.