Stanley Cup Displayed In Napa, California
- Los Angeles Kings General Manager Dean Lombardi celebrated his hockey team's championship at his ranch in Sonoma County.
Kickball Making A Comeback
- You probably haven't played a game of kickball since elementary school, but as NBC's Erika Hill reports, it's made a comeback with upwards of 100,000 players taking part in recreational games across the country.
World War II Anniversary On Monday
- At 5:45 in the morning local time, a German battleship opened fire on troops in Danzig.
Russia and Ukraine Swap Prisoners
- Ukraine captured 10 paratroopers and claimed it was proof that the Russian military is aiding rebels in eastern Ukraine. Moscow said the men crossed the border accidentally.
NFL Player Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- The 49ers released a statement saying they are aware of the recent reports and that they take such matters seriously.
More National Headlines