B.B. King honored with Memphis processional
- A Dixieland jazz band walked ahead of a slow black hearse and a crowd of thousands followed as the city of Memphis said farewell Wednesday to blues legend B.B. King with a tribute and processional down Beale Street.
A 'Journey' is coming to Laredo
- What odyssey would you take to secure your legacy?
'Jonny Quest' hitting the big screen
- Robert Rodriguez will bring Jonny, Hadji, Race, Bandit to life in a full-length feature film.
'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th Birthday
- Wearing a brown plaid coat worn by John Wayne in 1945's "Flame of Barbary Coast," Republican Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has declared a day in honor of the quintessential screen cowboy.
Roller Coaster Fan Notches 5,000th Ride on Historic Coaster
- An 82-year-old fan of a historic Pennsylvania roller coaster celebrated his 5,000th ride on it over the holiday weekend - sitting for more than eight hours straight and logging 95 spins around the wooden ride in a single day.
"Tomorrowland" Movie May Have Bleak Future
- The movie, as expected, ended up at the top of the box office list over the long holiday weekend. Usually that's good news, but the not-so-good news for Disney is the small haul it took in.
Happy Birthday YouTube!
- The video sharing site is turning 10 years old this month.
Pac-Man Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- Thirty-five years ago Friday, a legend was born when Pac-Man made its debut in Japanese arcades.
Joel McHale to Host Annual ESPY Awards
- Actor and talk-show host Joel McHale will be the host of the annual ESPY Awards show in July.
Final Top 10 List for David Letterman
- The Top 10 list on David Letterman's final show before retirement on Wednesday, delivered by celebrities. The category was "Things I've Always Wanted to Say to Dave."
More Entertaimment Headlines