Picasso Museum to Re-Open
- Four hundred Picasso works will be on display when the museum officially opens next Saturday. The museum occupies nearly 40,000 square feet of space in a converted 17th-century hotel.
Medical examiners release cause of Joan Rivers death
- 81-year-old Rivers suffered a loss of oxygen that caused brain damage during a routine medical procedure to check out voice changes and re-flux.
Brad Pitt Comfortable with Oldest Son Seeing 'Fury'
- While the World War II drama "Fury" depicts a gruesome look at war through the exploits of a tank crew in Nazi Germany, Brad Pitt feels his 13-year old son, Maddox, can handle the content.
"Modern Family" actress dies at 55
- Elizabeth Pena, the versatile actress who shifted between dramatic roles in such films as "Lone Star" and comedic parts in TV shows like "Modern Family," has died.
HBO launches streaming service
- The move to offer the streaming service is based in part on successful HBO shows like "Game of Thrones", "Girls", and "Veep".
Swarzenegger meets with French president
- Swarzenegger is the founding chair of the R-20 environment group, said they are looking to find a way to reach a global agreement on tackling climate change.
Katy Perry to perform at next Super Bowl
- According to numerous reports, the NFL has selected Perry to perform at the February 1 event.
SNL alumni dies
- Best known for her five seasons on 'Saturday Night Live', Jan Hooks dies at age 57.
Paul Feig to Make Female-Led 'Ghostbusters'
- After years of rumors, there are finally plans for a new "Ghostbusters," and it will be led by a female cast.
'7th Heaven' Actor Accused of Child Molestation
- Two cable television networks said Tuesday they would not broadcast scheduled re-runs of veteran TV actor Stephen Collins' beloved family series "7th Heaven."
More Entertaimment Headlines