'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th Birthday
- Wearing a brown plaid coat worn by John Wayne in 1945's "Flame of Barbary Coast," Republican Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has declared a day in honor of the quintessential screen cowboy.
Roller Coaster Fan Notches 5,000th Ride on Historic Coaster
- An 82-year-old fan of a historic Pennsylvania roller coaster celebrated his 5,000th ride on it over the holiday weekend - sitting for more than eight hours straight and logging 95 spins around the wooden ride in a single day.
"Tomorrowland" Movie May Have Bleak Future
- The movie, as expected, ended up at the top of the box office list over the long holiday weekend. Usually that's good news, but the not-so-good news for Disney is the small haul it took in.
Happy Birthday YouTube!
- The video sharing site is turning 10 years old this month.
Pac-Man Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- Thirty-five years ago Friday, a legend was born when Pac-Man made its debut in Japanese arcades.
Joel McHale to Host Annual ESPY Awards
- Actor and talk-show host Joel McHale will be the host of the annual ESPY Awards show in July.
Final Top 10 List for David Letterman
- The Top 10 list on David Letterman's final show before retirement on Wednesday, delivered by celebrities. The category was "Things I've Always Wanted to Say to Dave."
David Letterman Leaves Late Night with Thanks and a Smile
- There are those who will argue that the world of television hasn't suffered such a loss in nearly a generation, and they're right.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Helps Driver in Diabetic Shock
- Rapper Layzie Bone of the Grammy Award-winning group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony helped a driver who went into diabetic shock and nearly ran into the performer's vehicle in Wyoming.
B.B. King to be laid to rest next week in Mississippi Delta
- JACKSON, Miss. -- The body of blues legend B.B. King will return next week to the Mississippi Delta where his life and career began.
More Entertaimment Headlines