Jane Lynch, Wife, Finalize Divorce in Los Angeles
- A judge has finalized Jane Lynch's divorce from her wife more than four years after the couple were married.
Marvel unveils slate of films throughout 2019
- "Doctor Strange," ''Black Panther," ''Captain Marvel" and the "Inhumans" are joining the Marvel cinematic universe.
Phil Collins donates artifacts to state of Texas
- The British pop star was in San Antonio Tuesday to donate what is considered the world's largest private collection of Alamo artifacts.
UISD High School Bands Compete
- The first time two groups from United ISD make it to the UIL Regional Marching Band Competition.
Texas MMA fighter convicted of murder, sentenced to 28 years
- Jurors in Galveston on Wednesday convicted Ralph "Plexin Texan" Garcia, Jr. of murder.
Win free Primus concert tickets for life!
- Alt-metal rockers Primus were never ones to do things the normal way, so why start now?
Oscar de la Renta, Legendary Designer, Dead at 82
- Oscar de la Renta, who dressed first ladies, socialites and Hollywood stars for more than four decades, has died. He was 82.
Picasso Museum to Re-Open
- Four hundred Picasso works will be on display when the museum officially opens next Saturday. The museum occupies nearly 40,000 square feet of space in a converted 17th-century hotel.
Medical examiners release cause of Joan Rivers death
- 81-year-old Rivers suffered a loss of oxygen that caused brain damage during a routine medical procedure to check out voice changes and re-flux.
Brad Pitt Comfortable with Oldest Son Seeing 'Fury'
- While the World War II drama "Fury" depicts a gruesome look at war through the exploits of a tank crew in Nazi Germany, Brad Pitt feels his 13-year old son, Maddox, can handle the content.
More Entertaimment Headlines