Madden NFL '16 released
- In a sign that the holidays are just around the corner, video game maker Electronic Arts released Madden NFL '16 Tuesday.
'Jackass' Star Charged After Climbing Crane in Hollywood
- "Jackass" star Steve-O will face five criminal charges after he climbed a crane in Hollywood to protest SeaWorld and drew dozens of emergency responders to a construction site earlier this month.
Budget cuts hit Texas film, video game incentive fund
- State lawmakers inflicted deep cuts on the incentive program Texas uses to lure film, television and video game productions to the state. Now, industry advocates say Texas-based productions — like the critically acclaimed Friday Night Lights — will be scarcer.
Daughter of Rosie O'Donnell found
- Authorities say Chelsea O'Donnell was found inside a home in Barnegat, New Jersey.
Feds: Fogle Sought Sex With Minors, Had Child Pornography
- Federal prosecutors say longtime Subway pitchman Jared Fogle has agreed to plead guilty to engaging in sex acts with minors and receiving child pornography.
Mike Epps and others embarrassed on Twitter
- It's helpful to remember whether your spouse is following you on Twitter when conversing with members of the opposite sex.
Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull to Lead iHeartRadio Concert
- Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull will headline the iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina concert in Miami this November, which will be streamed live online.
Early JRR Tolkien work to be published
- An unfinished manuscript that inspired J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth will be published in late August in the United Kingdom and late October in the United States, according to reports.
Falcon Lake places on 'Top 20 Largemouth Bass Lakes in the Country' list
- The world's leading freshwater fishing website, Wired2fish.com, has selected Falcon Lake as one of this year's Top 20 Largemouth Bass Lakes in the Country.
Disney Apologizes Over Tweet on Nagasaki A-Bomb Anniversary
- Walt Disney Japan apologized Monday after a tweet sent from its corporate Twitter account wished readers "congratulations on a not special day" on the 70th anniversary of the U.S. atomic bombing of Nagasaki.
More Entertaimment Headlines