Heavy metal band loses thousands in equipment
- The thieves took a Fender amplifier, as well as microphones, two backpacks full of personal belongings, and a hard drive that included the band's work over the years.
Neil Patrick Harris gets married
- The Tony winner married David Burtka in Italy on Saturday.
Mel Brooks gives extra finger in Hollywood Ceremony
- Mel Brooks has given the finger to Hollywood. The extra finger, that is.
Six Flags LA rollercoaster goes up in flames
- The decades-old "Colossus" rollercoaster, which officially closed in mid-August, caught fire.
City in Mexico breaks Guinness world record
- Almost 2,000 people, actually 1,967 people, gathered to sing the popular Mexican song, "Cielito Lindo."
Funeral for Joan Rivers Has Show Biz Flare
- In a surprise to those in attendance, Howard Stern gave the eulogy during the service. Others told stories and offered tributes.
Fans from coast to coast remember Joan Rivers
- Fans of the comedian were still leaving flowers at her apartment Friday morning, and at her star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood.
Latin American musician Gustavo Cerati dies
- The 55-year-old was the former lead singer of the Argentine rock band Soda Stereo.
Joan Rivers dies at 81
- Rivers' daughter Melissa released a statement saying Rivers passed away peacefully at 1:17 pm eastern time Thursday at Mt. Sinai hospital in New York.
Joan Rivers still hospitalized
- Friends, fans and family remain hopeful for a full recovery for 81-year-old comedian Joan Rivers.
More Entertaimment Headlines