- The Justice Department wants the supreme court to reverse a ruling, on President Obama's immigration order. That order would enable millions of undocumented immigrants to be eligible for work authorization and other benefits.
- Despite Governor Abbott's decision, not everyone is against allowing Syrian refugees through the Texas border. Although many are scared after the Paris attacks, some people are sympathizing with what Syrians are experiencing in their battle torn country.
- A new study finds more Mexicans are leaving the United States than coming into the country. That marks a reversal to one of the most significant immigration trends in U.S. History.
- Across our border in Nuevo Laredo, we still hear about violence.
And many people here in Laredo still remember the worst images of drug violence from not too long ago. For many in Laredo, a visit across the border is no longer an option.
- This Wednesday, the Diocese of Nuevo Laredo will have a new bishop. From the state of Durango, Mexico, Monsignor Enrique Sanchez Martinez has been appointed to be the head of the diocese.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
KGNS-TV 120 W. Del Mar Blvd., Laredo, TX 78041 Fax: 956-267-8649 News Hotline: 956-723-5161