Posted: 10:25 AM
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s legal team made what they called “a major announcement” Thursday morning during a conference call: saying an affidavit proves an investigation into the Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas, or CPRIT, did not target the governor.
Updated: 11:11 AM
- Gov. Rick Perry, who has been using taxpayer dollars to pay his defense lawyers, will tap campaign funds from now on to compensate the attorneys who are fighting his felony indictments, his spokesman said Wednesday night.
Posted: 8:12 AM
- A lawyer already facing trial in San Antonio on charges he illegally solicited personal injury cases has been arrested for what prosecutors say was an attempt to arrange the killing of a witness against him.
Posted: 8:09 AM
- Tobacco use continues to be a leading contributor to cancer and death here in Texas, but a new report out Thursday morning by the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Action Network, a nonprofit advocacy affiliate shows Texas is a leader in the nation when it comes to preventing the disease.
- Honduras Foreign Minister Mireya Aguero de Corrales met with U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar and representatives of the U.S. State Department Tuesday in McAllen, Texas to discuss steps that her country has taken to stem the flow of unaccompanied child immigrants to the United States.
- Art Burdick with Burdick Custom Homes built the exquisite single story home in his newest hill country community - Smithson Ridge in San Antonio. Back in May, it was put on the market for $1.1 million.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Carlos H. Salinas firstname.lastname@example.org
Station Contact Info:
KGNS-TV 120 W. Del Mar Blvd., Laredo, TX 78041 Fax: 956-267-8649 News Hotline: 956-723-5161