Grease fire forces two from apartment

By: Matt McGovern Email
By: Matt McGovern Email
Fire crews say the fire was contained to the kitchen area.

The Red Cross is now helping two people who were forced out of their apartment because of a grease fire late Monday night.

SAN ANTONIO, TX (WOAI) - The Red Cross is now helping two people who were forced out of their apartment because of a grease fire late Monday night.

The fire happened inside an apartment at the Oaks of Marymont in the 8800 block of Starcrest on the Northeast Side shortly after 11p.m.

Fire crews say the fire was contained to the kitchen area. The two people inside were not hurt, but they did have to find another place to spend the night.

Read More at: http://news4sanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/grease-fire-forces-two-apartment-10109.shtml


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KGNS-TV 120 W. Del Mar Blvd., Laredo, TX 78041 Fax: 956-267-8649 News Hotline: 956-723-5161 956.727.8888 email8@pro8news.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 253391701 - kgns.tv/a?a=253391701
Gray Television, Inc.