Apple's smartwatch launch takes company in new direction
- 'Frenzy' is a word often used to describe Apple's new product launches, but Friday's official sales launch for the company's new smartwatch promises to be as different as the product itself.
Computer battery recall expands
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recall now covers more than 183,000 Lenovo battery packs.
Virus detected in networking software
- The bug, which could have infected as many as 1,000 iPhone and iPad applications, prevents the users from being able to properly use HTTPS.
Endovascular therapy study worked so well, it ended early
- The UCLA study focused on a procedure called endovascular therapy. That's where doctors use a stent retriever device to remove the blood clot - restoring blood flow to the brain.
One in five people use Bing
- Microsoft also serves Bing results on Yahoo sites.
Sprint debuts 'Direct 2 You' service
- Sprint is hoping to revolutionize the wireless shopping experience with the launch of a new service.
How lesbians in tech are gaining ground
- The LGBT sees women finding support in a male-dominated field.
Oldest DNA sample taken from Neanderthal
- About 150,000 years ago - give or take 20,000 - a guy fell into a well. Last month, he made science history.
SpaceX to attempt to land rocket on floating platform
- The Falcon 9 launch is scheduled for Monday afternoon.
Are tablets in classrooms really worth the money?
- With the growing use of technology, like tablets in America's classrooms, there's been some debate about costs versus the benefit to students.
More Technology Headlines