Facebook profit triples on mobile growth
Posted: 4:02 PM
- Mobile ads account for 59 percent of its advertising revenue.
MLB takes a swing at the video game business
Posted: 8:38 AM
- The league's digital arm has released a game for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Apple mobile devices.
Hitachi develops world's fastest elevator
Posted: 8:20 AM
- The elevator can go up 95 floors in roughly 43 seconds.
Vatican uses social media to promote canonization ceremony
- The Vatican is preparing for an influx of hundreds of thousands of pilgrims for the canonization ceremony for Pope John Paul the Second and John the 23rd.
Is an Apple / Nike partnership on the way?
- The companies have ties, from Apple's CEO on down.
TAMIU announces new academy
- The Texas Academy of International and STEM Studies at TAMIU will offer the courses for gifted junior and senior high school students with a special focus on science, techonology, engineering, and math fields.
AT&T explores expansion of super-fast Internet
- AT&T says it will expand super-fast Internet services to as many as 100 additional cities in 25 metropolitan areas.
Game Boy turns 25 years old
- If you had fond memories of playing with the handheld console, there’s a good chance that this post might make you feel a bit old.
Senior citizens are crazy for technology
- A just-released study shows technology, especially mobile devices, is indeed breathing new life into a whole generation of Americans. But it may not be the generation you're thinking.
Earth-sized planet may sustain life
- Kepler-186f is nearly 500 million light years away, and may be home to water.
More Technology Headlines