Mom uses Facebook to apologize for daughters' rudeness
- The Jefferson County's Sheriff's Office in Alabama reposted her note the same night, and the post has been liked more than 250,000 times.
GoDaddy races onto Wall Street with $460 million IPO
- Some say the company is overvalued and will perform poorly.
Pac-Man takes over Google Maps
- Find your way to some fun on Google Maps - just don't let the boss see you.
Microsoft launching cheaper version of Surface Pro 3
- This is in an effort to put more of them in the hands of students and price-conscious families.
Jay Z, Madonna, Minaj Among Owners of New Streaming Service
- Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce and Jay Z are among the A-List musicians who are co-owners of Tidal, a streaming service being billed as the first artist-owned platform for music and video.
Amazon launches new marketplace for on-demand services
- Amazon Home Services allows customers to browse, purchase and schedule hundreds of professional services.
T-Mobile unveils 'next-gen network map'
- The map will be updated every two weeks from data collected from customers and third party sources like Speedtest.net and Inrix.
Sony partners with Spotify for new music experience
- Gamers can access any of Spotify's 30 million tracks on their PS3 and PS4 consoles, as well as Sony's Xperia smartphones and tablets.
Samsung to start taking preorders for new smartphones
- The company unveiled its redesigned flagship smartphone earlier this month - the Galaxy S6 - and its curvy sibling, the Galaxy S6 Edge.
NASA's Opportunity rover finishes Martian marathon
- It might have taken the robot 11 years and two months, but it represents a significant landmark for NASA.
More Technology Headlines