School buses get an upgrade
Updated: 12:36 PM
- A new technology that lets parents track their child's bus may be able to alleviate some of their stress for the upcoming school year.
Hello Kitty going to outer space
Updated: 12:41 PM
- With the help of researchers from Tokyo University, a nearly two-inch-tall Hello Kitty figure is currently aboard a satellite, looking through a window at Earth.
Get paid to click on ads
Posted: 8:32 AM
- A London-based startup called Qmee will pay you to click on links that surface in search queries.
Google Street view dives under the sea in new update
- If you’re a particularly avid fan of Google Street View, you may have noticed that a few new neighborhoods have been added lately. No big deal, they're just the world’s oceans.
Faster Netflix streaming coming to Time Warner Cable
- Faster Netflix streaming coming to Time Warner Cable
Netflix has also reached direct-connection agreements with Comcast, Verizon, AT&T
Hospital network hacked, 4.5 million records stolen
- Hackers have gained access to patients' names, Social Security numbers, physical addresses, birthdays and telephone numbers.
NASA needs help pinpointing your city lights
- People are asked to identify which cities and towns the clusters of lights are coming from.
The brain-sensing headband
- This high-tech headband has been used to pour beer, levitate chairs and control lights.
Eat your selfie on a Middleton marshmallow
- Boomf charges $25 for a box of nine customized marshmallows.
Amazon unveils mobile credit card payments service
- The Amazon offering, known as Amazon Local Register, is offering a lower rate than Square currently offers to process card payments.
More Technology Headlines