Feds say they've taken down revenge porn king
Posted: 8:06 AM
- 1,000 intimate photos of women were posted from 2011 to 2013.
Release date announced for Apple Watch
- Apple has announced a release date for its new Apple Watch.
Sony teams up with Spotify for new music streaming service
- PlayStation Music will launch this spring with a music catalog of over 30 million songs.
Doctors observing new test for coronary artery disease
- When a heart patient goes to a cardiologist, they're often put through a stress test - either by exercise, or sometimes radioactive dye, is injected and lights up suspected blockages.
Google Fiber continues to expand
- Google had been considering expanding to as many as nine metro areas.
Brooklyn boy's viral image pays tribute to principal
- It took about 45 minutes for an online campaign to raise $100,000 this week, the start of an initiative that has grown beyond its original goal of funding a class trip to Harvard.
Facebook update causes outage
- Facebook, Instagram, and related websites went down for about an hour Monday.
IRS reaching taxpayers through Twitter, YouTube
- Under the strain of budget and staff cuts, the Internal Revenue Service is increasing the amount of information online about filing taxes.
Law enforcement officers lobby to shut down Google app
- 50 million people in 200 countries use Google's "Waze" traffic app - which offers real-time reporting of officers' locations.
Bitcoin exchange continues to grow
- Bitcoin is a virtual currency - digital money not associated with banks.
More Technology Headlines