Selling your Android phone? Don't. It keeps your data.
Posted: 8:11 AM
- If you recently sold your old Android phone, chances are your text messages, emails, pictures and Facebook key are still in there, even if you wiped its memory clean.
St. Louis Fed hit with hack
- Visitors to parts of the St. Louis Federal Reserve's website last month were sent to phony sites that could be used to steal their personal information.
Tim Cook: How Steve Jobs changed the world
- In a powerful commencement address to George Washington University graduates, Apple CEO Tim Cook implored the class of 2015 to follow in the footsteps of Steve Jobs.
Dating app Hinge cracks down on cheaters
- If you're one of the 3.6 percent of Hinge users who are married, engaged or in a relationship, you might have some explaining to do.
Starbucks customers reportedly hacked through phone app
- According to various reports, criminals are hijacking consumers' coffee accounts, draining the stored value of their cards, then using Starbucks' auto-reload function to hack consumers' associated debit and credit cards.
Facebook starts partnership with nine news publishers
- Right now you're reading this story on KGNS.tv, but someday you could be reading it within Facebook's app.
Verizon Buying AOL for $4.4 Billion
- Verizon is buying AOL for about $4.4 billion, advancing the telecom's push in both mobile and advertising fields.
These five tech companies are sitting on $430 billion in cash
- They keep 90 percent out of the US to avoid paying 35 percent in taxes.
Musk wants Apple to get into the car business
- The Tesla CEO wants to see more electric cars.
First self-driving 18-wheeler debuts
- While it is truly self-driving, a human driver will need to sit behind the wheel in case there's an emergency.
More Technology Headlines