AT&T strikes deal with Netflix to boost streaming speeds
Posted: 10:20 AM
- Netflix reached similar agreements with Comcast and Verizon earlier this year.
Soldiers graduate from Microsoft program
- Microsoft expanded their technology program to Fort Hood, and on Monday, the first class of ten soldiers graduated.
US reveals secret plans for '60s moon base
- The military outpost was to have bulldozers, cabins, and nuclear power plants.
Apple sued by employees over labor issues
- Employees say they were denied meal breaks and rest periods.
Is this Apple's new iWatch?
- Apple granted a patent for their smartwatch Tuesday.
9/11 Commission detects new threat
- Members of the 9/11 Commission who made their recommendations about terrorism prevention immediately after the attacks on the U.S. speak out ten years later to say the world is even more dangerous now, and the threat of attacks is rising.
Google to speed up web with smaller photos
- The search giant has developed a new kind of image format.
You're not cool enough for Facebook's newest app
- The app is only available to users with "verified" accounts.
New wheelchair changes the life of a veteran
- Getting outdoors in this kind of weather for a walk or a hike is something many of us enjoy. For many disabled veterans, however, it's impossible because their wheelchairs can't make it over the rough terrain. But, there's a new kind of chair out there that's getting the job done, and it's helping one army veteran with more than just his mobility.
LCC’s outreach expands with region’s first satellite uplink
- The $116 thousand uplink system was unveiled during a press conference on Friday, July 18 at the LCCTV studio.
More Technology Headlines