Hewlett-Packard recalls six million power cords
- The cords came with HP and Compaq notebook and mini-notebook computers, and with AC adapter-powered accessories like docking stations.
Two airlines allowing electronic devices on flights
- International and domestic passengers flying Qantas and Virgin Australia will now be allowed to keep their electronic devices on during the flight.
Scammers targeting hotel guests
- Police in Bastrop are warning people about a pair of scams targeting hotel guests.
Apple recalls some iPhone 5 devices for battery woes
- Having trouble with your iPhone 5 battery? You might be eligible for a free replacement.
School buses get an upgrade
- A new technology that lets parents track their child's bus may be able to alleviate some of their stress for the upcoming school year.
Hello Kitty going to outer space
- With the help of researchers from Tokyo University, a nearly two-inch-tall Hello Kitty figure is currently aboard a satellite, looking through a window at Earth.
Get paid to click on ads
- A London-based startup called Qmee will pay you to click on links that surface in search queries.
Google Street view dives under the sea in new update
- If you’re a particularly avid fan of Google Street View, you may have noticed that a few new neighborhoods have been added lately. No big deal, they're just the world’s oceans.
Faster Netflix streaming coming to Time Warner Cable
- Faster Netflix streaming coming to Time Warner Cable
Netflix has also reached direct-connection agreements with Comcast, Verizon, AT&T
Hospital network hacked, 4.5 million records stolen
- Hackers have gained access to patients' names, Social Security numbers, physical addresses, birthdays and telephone numbers.
More Technology Headlines