Top Local College Stories
Dustdevils Back to Winning Ways
- The TAMIU men snapped a five game losing streak Monday night with a conference win over Dallas Baptist.
Dustdevils Swept by St. Mary's
- The TAMIU basketball teams traveled north up I-35 tonight, hoping to improve on their conference records taking on rival St Mary’s.
Dustdevils Can't Topple Hilltoppers
- TAMIU battles late into the game but can't come out on top Thursday night as the #15 St. Edwards pulls out a seven point win.
TAMIU Women Come up Short Late
- After leading by double digits in the 1st half, the TAMIU women see a game slip away late Thursday night as they fall to St. Edwards.
LCC Introduces Newest Baseball Coach
- It was a big day for the Laredo Community College baseball program as their newest coach has been named and introduced. Michael Davila will take over as the head man of the Palomnio program after spending the past nine seasons at the helm of Corpus Christi’s Tuloso-Midway High School.
Dustdevils Look to Rebound
- After a promising start for both TAMIU basketball teams, the Dustdevils fell flat on their faces last weekend, as both teams were swept against Rogers State and Arkansas Fort Smith. Now they get a chance to bounce back with a second round of home games as St Edwards and UT Permian Basin come to the Gateway City.
Dustdevils Swept on the Road
- The TAMIU basketball teams hit the road for the first time in 2015 continuing Heartland Conference play against Rogers St. today
Four Suspended from TAMIU Basketball
- New information is out about a story you heard here first last night as today KGNS sports confirmed four TAMIU men's basketball players have been temporarily suspended from the team.
Dustdevils Sweep Aggies on the Road
- In Goodwell Oklahoma this afternoon the TAMIU basketball teams are trying to pick up their first conference wins of the season.
Dustdevils Anxious for Conference Play
- After a month of non-conference action, both TAMIU basketball teams will enter into the games that truly matter starting tomorrow in Lubbock.
More Top Local College Stories