Top Local College Stories
TAMIU Looking to Make More History
- The Dustdevils will be only two wins away from another first, the NCAA Tournament. To get there TAMIU will first have to beat a St Edwards team that the Dustdevils split with this season, including a loss only two weekends ago that is still fresh in their minds.
Pair of Dustdevils Named to Conference Awards
- The TAMIU basketball teams enter the Heartland Conference tournaments this weekend with some individual hardware after the all-conference teams were announced today.
TAMIU Women Dominate Awards
- Three TAMIU women's basketball players make the all-conference list of awards while their head coach is named best in the conference.
TAMIU Lets Championship Fall Out of Reach
- TAMIU needed a win for the chance to become the Heartland Conference Champs. But, they fall to St. Mary's in the last regular season game.
TAMIU Swept in Double Dip
- TAMIU would see their bats struggle in a doubleheader against Oklahoma Christian as they are swept by the Eagles.
Dustdevils Split in Home Opener
- TAMIU opens their home softball schedule with a dominating performance in game one of their doubleheader before falling in game two.
LCC Can't Get on Track against Gators
- San Jacinto came to the Gateway City and dominated LCC in their opening game winning 17-3.
Dustdevils Still have Work to Do
- For the TAMIU mens basketball team every game with St. Mary's is a big one, but Saturdays tilt brings with it added importance. The Dustdevils sit in a tie with Arkansas Fort Smith for the top spot in the Heartland Conference, each with one game left.
TAMIU Women Out for Revenge
- The womens basketball team will also finish off their season Saturday against the Rattlers but unlike the men, TAMIU has already wrapped up the conference tournament. While some may think the Dustdevils won't take this game as seriously, the players remember their senior day being ruined last year and would love to return the favor.
TAMIU Women's Basketball Making History
- The womens basketball team is the regular season Heartland Conference Champs for the first time in school history.
More Top Local College Stories