Local Professional Stories
Lemurs Finish off Home Slate
Posted: 11:01 PM
- After a slow start that had the home team down three to nothing after only half an inning, the Lemurs bats came to life as they score five unanswered runs, including three in the seventh and eighth to win five to three.
Lemurs Clinch Wild Card
- It was all Lemurs Wednesday night as they clinched the American Associations wild card with a 5-1 win over Amarillo.
Lemurs Miss Out on Clinching
- The Lemurs had a chance to clinch the wild card Tuesday night but can't get past Amarillo as they fall in extra innings.
Lemurs on Cusp of Clinching
- The Lemurs bounced back from a tough weekend series to sweep Amarillo in a double header Monday, lowering their magic number to clinch the Wild Card to one game.
Strawn Tops in the League
- Jeremy Strawn wasn't on the Lemurs opening day roster but has not only been one of the best pitchers for Laredo but in the entire American Association as well.
Lemurs Use Early Lead to Top Wingnuts
- A first inning home run got the Lemurs off on the right to foot to win game three.
Lemurs Drop Series Opener
- The Lemurs fall Thursday night, losing to Wichita 6-2 in their series opener.
Strawn Dominates Air Hogs
- The Lemurs were trying to bounce back after having their ten game winning streak snapped last night at the hands of Grand Prairie. They do just that beating the air hogs 6-0 behind another stellar performance from Jeremy Strawn.
Lemurs Fall One Short of Team Record
- In Grand Prairie tonight the Lemurs were one win shy of tying their all-time mark for most wins in a row, searching for their 11th straight victory. Sadly for the franchise it was not to be as they fall 4-2 to the Air Hogs on this Tuesday night.
Lemurs Earn Pair of Wins Over Sox
- After Friday and Saturdays games were rained out, the Lemurs faced the Sox in a double header Sunday night.
More Local Professional Stories