Local Professional Stories
Lemurs Split Series with Division Leaders
- The Lemurs tread water Thursday as they finish up Wednesday's game with a 9-8 loss in 12 innings but bounce back with a 2-1 victory in Thursday's game.
Extra Innings Not Enough for Lemurs and Blasters
- As the clock hit midnight Wednesday night the Lemurs and Blasters were still tied at 8, triggering the American Association's curfew rule.
Holle & Home Runs Lead to Victory
- The Lemurs used the long ball early to stake Greg Holle to a lead and he would do the rest as the Laredo wins 4-1 over Joplin.
Lemurs Blasted in Series Opener
- It was another rough start for the Lemurs, who fell behind 4-0 early on and couldn't dig out of the early hole, losing 10 to 4 in Monday's series opener with Joplin.
Lemurs Ship off Bencomo
- Normally tonight would have been Omar Bencomo's turn in the rotation, instead they have shipped him off to a familiar location.
Lemurs Win in Walk Off Fashion
- The Lemurs went to the bottom of the 9th needing some magic Sunday night and that's what they got as Luke Bailey delivered a two run walk off single for a 4-3 win over Grand Prairie.
Heat Drop a Heartbreaker
- Saturday night was supposed to be a chance for the Heat to get back on track and help keep their string of playoff appearances alive, instead it ended in more heartbreak.
Lemurs Winning Streak Snapped
- A brutal five run top of the 2nd does in the Lemurs Friday night, putting a halt to their winning streak as they lose 5-3.
Lemurs Blank Division Foe
- Laredo returned home and picked up another victory, winning their 4th in a row by a score of 2-0 over Grand Prairie.
Heat Drop 3rd Straight
- For the third match in a row, the Heat offense couldn't find the back of the net as they fall to Albuquerque 2-0 Thursday night.
More Local Professional Stories