Local Professional Stories
Local Fighters Prep for Friday
- Friday night will see a new fight promotion step on the stage here in Laredo with the first ever Cage Wars event.
Lemur's Winning Streak Snapped
- The Lemurs see their four game winning streak snapped at the hands of the Wingnuts, losing 9-6.
Local Boxers Honored At Uni-Trade Stadium
- Local boxers Josh Juarez and Jorge Castaneda were honorees at Uni-Trade Stadium as the Laredo natives had their victories celebrated alongside friends and family.
Lemurs Get First Series Sweep of 2016
- The Lemurs had the chance to extend their season-long winning streak to four games, as well as finish off their first series sweep of the season.
Lemurs Avoid the Sweep
- The Lemurs had their best offensive output of the season, topping Winnipeg 10-9 in the series finale.
Late Winnipeg Runs Doom the Lemurs
- Laredo held a lead late into Tuesday's game, but it was the Goldeyes that come up with three runs in the 7th that prove to be the difference.
Lemurs Can't Solve Goldeyes Puzzle
- Laredo suffers it's worst loss of the early season, falling to Winnipeg in the series opener 6-1.
Lemurs Get Series Split Against Redhawks
- After a 21-inning scoreless streak, the Lemurs bounce back in game four against the Redhawks to get the series split.
Laredo Native Wins Pro Boxing Debut
- Laredo native Josh Juarez made the most of his professional boxing debut in front of his friends, family, and more at the Laredo Energy Arena on Saturday.
Laredo Kid Gears Up for Pro Boxing Debut
- Friday afternoon saw the fighters for Top Rank step on the scales, included in the bunch is Laredoan Josh Juarez who will be making his pro debut on Saturday.
More Local Professional Stories