Advertisement

Fire breaks out at apartment complex Tuesday night

Published: Oct. 13, 2021 at 7:44 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

LAREDO, TX. (KGNS) - A kitchen fire at a north Laredo apartment prompted several tenants to be evacuated.

The fire happened at the 400 block of Hill Top at around 8 p.m.

Firefighters arrived and were able to extinguish the flames at the single unit without injury.

The unit sustained water, fire, and smoke damage, as well as the unit below.

Electrical meters were both removed, and the Red Cross was contacted to help the families affected by this tragedy.

Copyright 2021 KGNS. All rights reserved.