Fire breaks out at reception center Thursday evening

LAREDO, TX (KGNS) - The Laredo Fire Department is investigating a fire that broke out at a building near the Mines Road area on Thursday evening.

The incident happened at around 6 p.m. at the IBC Lago Del Rio reception hall which is located near the 200 block of Flecha Lane

According to fire officials, multiple structures collapsed as a result of the fire, fortunately, no injuries were reported.

This is the third fire that has been reported this month.

KGNS News will keep you updated on this story as more details become available.