LAREDO, TX (KGNS) - It was a scary moment for a few elderly residents Friday morning after they became trapped inside an elevator.
The incident happened at a local medical center at the 6800 block of McPherson Road at around 10 in the morning when fire officials received word that an elevator malfunctioned.
When fire officials arrived employees at the center stated that three people were trapped inside.
The Laredo Fire Department worked with elevator technicians to open the doors and free the residents.
Luckily no injuries were reported in the incident.