Honolulu, HI (CNN) - It was a close call for a preschool in Hawaii.
According to the Hawaii Health Department, a classroom assistant mistook a jug of Pine Sol for apple juice while serving snacks.
Reports say the assistant took the pine sol off a kitchen cart while preparing snacks and filled cups with it.
A classroom teacher smelled the Pine Sol and immediately stopped students from drinking it.
According to CNN, paramedics evaluated three students who took small sips of the cleaning liquid, but thankfully, none of them needed treatment.
Parents were appalled that an incident like this could happen.
The state health department says, each year about a dozen people accidentally ingest pine sol and half of them are kids.