Keldon Johnson Player Prop Bets: Spurs vs. Warriors - March 31
The San Antonio Spurs, Keldon Johnson included, face off versus the Golden State Warriors on Friday at 10:00 PM ET.
We're going to look at Johnson's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Keldon Johnson Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Keldon Johnson's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Keldon Johnson Insights vs. the Warriors
- Johnson has taken 17.6 shots per game this season and made 8.0 per game, which account for 15.3% and 14.9%, respectively, of his team's total.
- He's connected on 2.1 threes per game, or 15.6% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Johnson's Spurs average 105.1 possessions per game, fifth-highest among NBA teams, while the Warriors are the league's fastest with 104.8 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Warriors are 23rd in the NBA, giving up 117.6 points per game.
- The Warriors are the 17th-ranked squad in the league, conceding 43.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Warriors are the 18th-ranked team in the league, allowing 25.8 assists per game.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Warriors are 27th in the NBA, conceding 13.1 makes per contest.
Keldon Johnson vs. the Warriors
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Johnson or any of his Spurs teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.