Astros Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 9, the Houston Astros (36-27) have the fourth-best odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +700. They are -155 to win the AL West (the favorites in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Astros MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+700||4th||(+700, bet $100 to win $700)|
|To Win the AL West||-155||-||(-155, bet $155 to win $100)|
Think the Astros can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros Standings Information
In the AL Wild Card standings, the Astros are first, 0.5 games ahead of the Blue Jays (first team out).
|3||Los Angeles Angels||7.5|
Astros Team Stats
- The Astros pitching staff is No. 1 in the majors with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Houston's 3.27 team ERA ranks first among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros have racked up at least two long balls in 16 games this season, and are 11-5 in those outings.
- Houston is 10-2 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The Astros have gone 17-12 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Houston has a 26-10 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (36 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros Next Game Information
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Guardians Player Props|
|Astros vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Guardians|
|Astros vs Guardians Odds|
Astros Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Yordan Alvarez||+1600||-||-||.272/.384/.579 17 HR 55 RBI|
|Kyle Tucker||+5000||-||-||.271/.343/.440 8 HR 36 RBI|
|José Abreu||+10000||-||-||.217/.277/.265 1 HR 23 RBI|
|Alex Bregman||+15000||-||-||.250/.348/.403 9 HR 37 RBI|
|Jose Altuve||+20000||-||-||.240/.333/.420 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Jeremy Pena||+20000||-||-||.246/.301/.415 8 HR 26 RBI|
|Framber Valdez||-||+750||-||6-5 2.36 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Corey Julks||-||-||+8000||.258/.278/.399 5 HR 22 RBI|
|Cristian Javier||-||+8000||-||7-1 2.84 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Jose Urquidy||-||+15000||-||2-2 5.20 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Luis Garcia||-||+10000||-||2-2 4.00 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Yainer Diaz||-||-||+10000||.273/.289/.468 3 HR 7 RBI|
|Hunter Brown||-||+6600||+550||5-3 3.82 ERA 10.4 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Astros gear at Fanatics!
Astros' Top Players
- Yordan Alvarez has been the team's top producer this year, delivering a .272/.384/.579 slash line with 11 doubles, 17 home runs, 32 walks and 55 RBI.
- So far this year, Alex Bregman has contributed to the team's lineup by hitting .250/.348/.403 with seven doubles, a triple, nine home runs, 34 walks and 37 RBI.
- At the dish, Kyle Tucker has been one of the team's better hitters, delivering a .271/.343/.440 triple slash with 13 doubles, eight home runs, 26 walks and 36 RBI.
- Jeremy Pena has batted .246/.301/.415 this season with 14 doubles, a triple, eight home runs, 13 walks and 26 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.