Astros vs. Athletics Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 9:41 AM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 2:41 PM CDT
Saturday's game between the Houston Astros (25-19) and Oakland Athletics (10-36) going head to head at Minute Maid Park has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Astros, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 4:10 PM ET on May 20.
The Astros will call on Hunter Brown (4-1) versus the Athletics and JP Sears (0-3).
Astros vs. Athletics Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Astros vs. Athletics Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Astros 5, Athletics 3.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Athletics
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Athletics Player Props|
|Astros vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Athletics|
|Astros vs Athletics Odds|
Astros Performance Insights
- The Astros have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won seven of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Astros' last 10 games.
- The Astros have entered the game as favorites 30 times this season and won 16, or 53.3%, of those games.
- Houston has not been bigger favorites this season than the -300 moneyline set for this game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Astros have a 75% chance to win.
- Houston has scored the 17th-most runs in the majors this season with 196 (4.5 per game).
- The Astros' 3.31 team ERA leads all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||@ White Sox||W 4-3||Hunter Brown vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 15||Cubs||W 6-4||Framber Valdez vs Jameson Taillon|
|May 16||Cubs||W 7-3||Cristian Javier vs Justin Steele|
|May 17||Cubs||W 7-6||J.P. France vs Drew Smyly|
|May 19||Athletics||W 5-1||Brandon Bielak vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 20||Athletics||-||Hunter Brown vs JP Sears|
|May 21||Athletics||-||Framber Valdez vs James Kaprielian|
|May 22||@ Brewers||-||Cristian Javier vs Wade Miley|
|May 23||@ Brewers||-||J.P. France vs Corbin Burnes|
|May 24||@ Brewers||-||Brandon Bielak vs Adrian Houser|
|May 26||@ Athletics||-||Hunter Brown vs Kyle Muller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.