How to Watch the Astros vs. Athletics Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 9:10 AM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 2:19 PM CDT
The Houston Astros versus Oakland Athletics game on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET will feature a pair of hot hitters in Alex Bregman and Esteury Ruiz.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Astros vs. Athletics Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Athletics Player Props|
|Astros vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Athletics Odds|
|Astros vs Athletics Prediction|
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros are 25th in MLB play with 39 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Houston is 23rd in MLB with a .380 slugging percentage.
- The Astros are 16th in the majors with a .246 batting average.
- Houston is the 17th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.5 runs per game (196 total).
- The Astros are 18th in MLB with a .315 on-base percentage.
- Astros hitters strike out 8.1 times per game, the sixth-fewest strikeouts in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Houston has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Houston's 3.31 team ERA leads all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Astros combine for the No. 6-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.222).
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- Hunter Brown (4-1 with a 3.43 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 44 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Astros, his ninth of the season.
- In his last time out on Sunday against the Chicago White Sox, the right-hander went 5 2/3 innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Brown is trying to collect his fourth quality start of the season in this game.
- Brown has pitched five or more innings in a game four times this year entering this matchup.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||White Sox||W 4-3||Away||Hunter Brown||Lucas Giolito|
|5/15/2023||Cubs||W 6-4||Home||Framber Valdez||Jameson Taillon|
|5/16/2023||Cubs||W 7-3||Home||Cristian Javier||Justin Steele|
|5/17/2023||Cubs||W 7-6||Home||J.P. France||Drew Smyly|
|5/19/2023||Athletics||W 5-1||Home||Brandon Bielak||Ken Waldichuk|
|5/20/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Hunter Brown||JP Sears|
|5/21/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Framber Valdez||James Kaprielian|
|5/22/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Cristian Javier||Wade Miley|
|5/23/2023||Brewers||-||Away||J.P. France||Corbin Burnes|
|5/24/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Brandon Bielak||Adrian Houser|
|5/26/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Hunter Brown||Kyle Muller|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.