The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Shane Lowry
Before the final round of the PGA Championship, Shane Lowry is in 10th place at +1.
Looking to place a wager on Shane Lowry at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Shane Lowry Insights
- Over his last 18 rounds, Lowry has shot below par eight times, while also carding 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Lowry has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on seven occasions.
- Lowry has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five tournaments.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five appearances.
- Lowry has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In Lowry's past 10 appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish has been 33rd.
- Lowry has eight made cuts in his past 10 appearances at this tournament.
- Lowry finished 23rd when he last played this event, which was in 2022.
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,300 yards, shorter than the 7,394-yard length for this event.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 in the past year on the Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of +3.
- The average course Lowry has played i the last year (7,330 yards) is 64 yards shorter than the course he'll be playing this week (7,394).
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -2. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of +3.
Lowry's Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the 36th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 64th percentile.
- Lowry was better than only 7% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.57.
- Lowry carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Lowry recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (2.2).
- Lowry's four birdies or better on the 22 par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average (5.0).
- In that last outing, Lowry's showing on the 22 par-4s included a bogey or worse five times (the field's average was worse, at 6.9).
- Lowry ended the Wells Fargo Championship without registering a birdie on a par-5 hole, compared to the field average of 4.0 on the six par-5s.
- The field at the Wells Fargo Championship averaged 0.7 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Lowry finished without one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Lowry Odds to Win: +25000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Lowry's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.