Kyle Tucker Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Brewers - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 8:25 AM CDT
Kyle Tucker -- with a slugging percentage of .514 in his past 10 games, including one home run -- will be in action for the Houston Astros against the Milwaukee Brewers, with Adrian Houser on the hill, on May 24 at 1:10 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-4) against the Brewers.
Kyle Tucker Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Adrian Houser
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +140)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Tucker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
Kyle Tucker At The Plate
- Tucker leads Houston with a slugging percentage of .453, fueled by 16 extra-base hits.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB play, his batting average ranks 51st, his on-base percentage ranks 44th, and he is 67th in the league in slugging.
- In 32 of 48 games this year (66.7%) Tucker has had a hit, and in 13 of those games he had more than one (27.1%).
- In seven games this year, he has hit a home run (14.6%, and 3.5% of his trips to the plate).
- Tucker has driven in a run in 22 games this year (45.8%), including nine games with more than one RBI (18.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 16 of 48 games (33.3%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kyle Tucker Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (73.9%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (26.1%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (34.8%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.0%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (47.8%)|
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 7.9 K/9, which ranks 25th in the league.
- The Brewers' 4.09 team ERA ranks 14th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Brewers rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (66 total, 1.4 per game).
- Houser (0-0) takes the mound for the Brewers in his fourth start of the season. He's put together a 3.07 ERA in 14 2/3 innings pitched, with 11 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Friday, the right-hander tossed six scoreless innings against the Tampa Bay Rays while surrendering four hits.
- In three games this season, the 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.07, with 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .322 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.