Stars vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
The Vegas Golden Knights take the road to play the Dallas Stars in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Thursday, May 25, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights hold a 3-0 edge in the series. The Golden Knights are the underdog (-110) in this decisive matchup with the Stars (-110).
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-110)||Golden Knights (-110)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars have been a moneyline favorite 70 times this season, and have finished 44-26 in those games.
- Dallas has gone 45-29 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -110 or shorter (60.8% win percentage).
- The Stars have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.4% in this matchup.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Golden Knights Total (Rank)|
|281 (7th)||Goals||267 (14th)|
|215 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||225 (11th)|
|64 (5th)||Power Play Goals||42 (25th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||44 (10th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Stars with DraftKings.
Stars Advanced Stats
- Dallas' past 10 contests have not hit the over once.
- The Stars and their opponents combined for an average of goals in the past 10 games, equal to the over/under set for this matchup.
- During their last 10 games, the Stars' goals per game average is 0.6 lower than their season-long average.
- The Stars offense's 281 total goals (3.4 per game) are ranked seventh in the NHL this year.
- The Stars are ranked third in NHL action for the fewest goals against this season, having given up 215 total goals (2.6 per game).
- With a +66 goal differential, they're ranked fourth-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.