The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Aaron Baddeley
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and following the second round Aaron Baddeley is in 59th place at +1.
Looking to wager on Aaron Baddeley at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Aaron Baddeley Insights
- Baddeley has finished below par on nine occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score three times in his last 17 rounds.
- Baddeley has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in three of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
- In his past five appearances, Baddeley has had an average finish of 46th.
- Baddeley has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five appearances.
- Baddeley will try to continue his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend again.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In his past nine appearances at this event, Baddeley has had an average finishing position of 53rd.
- Baddeley has five made cuts in his past nine appearances at this tournament.
- Baddeley finished 50th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par 70 for this week. In the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,297 yards.
- Courses that Baddeley has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,269 yards, 60 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
Baddeley's Last Time Out
- Baddeley was in the 65th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 80th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.84 strokes on those 44 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Baddeley shot better than 58% of the competitors (averaging 4.42 strokes).
- Baddeley carded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Baddeley had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Baddeley recorded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 6.8 on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- At that last competition, Baddeley's par-4 performance (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 4.5).
- Baddeley ended the AT&T Byron Nelson carding a birdie or better on seven par-5 holes, while the field averaged 4.9 on the 12 par-5s.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Baddeley finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Baddeley Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Baddeley's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.