The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Aaron Rai
The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and Aaron Rai is currently in 10th with a score of -4.
Looking to wager on Aaron Rai at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Aaron Rai Insights
- Over his last 11 rounds, Rai has shot below par on three occasions, while also shooting one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
- Rai has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 11 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
- In his past five events, Rai's average finish has been 58th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five events.
- Rai has had an average finish of 58th in his past five appearances.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Rai has had an average finish of 68th at this tournament in two appearances, including a personal best 68th-place.
- Rai made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Rai finished 68th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par 70 for this week. In the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,297 yards.
- Colonial Country Club is 7,209 yards, 42 yards shorter than the average course Rai has played in the past year (7,251).
Rai's Last Time Out
- Rai was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93).
- On the six par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Rai was better than 69% of the field (averaging 4.33 strokes).
- Rai failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Rai recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.8).
- Rai's two birdies or better on par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average of 6.8.
- In that most recent tournament, Rai had a bogey or worse on two of 22 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Rai finished the AT&T Byron Nelson underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.9), with three on the six par-5 holes.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Rai finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Rai Odds to Win: +15000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Rai's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.