The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Alex Smalley
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and after the second round Alex Smalley is in 59th place at +1.
Looking to wager on Alex Smalley at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Alex Smalley Insights
- Over his last 14 rounds, Smalley has shot better than par on five occasions, while also posting one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
- Smalley has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
- In his past five events, Smalley has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five appearances.
- In his past five events, Smalley has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- Smalley hopes to make the cut for the fourth straight time.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Smalley has had an average finish of 43rd with a personal best of 27th at this tournament.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he's made the cut every time.
- The most recent time Smalley played this event was in 2023, and he finished 59th.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have been an average length of 7,300 yards in the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that's 7,209 yards.
- The average course Smalley has played in the past year (7,279 yards) is 70 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
Smalley's Last Time Out
- Smalley was in the 75th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, with an average of par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 4.06 strokes on those 48 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Smalley was better than 35% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes).
- Smalley fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Smalley carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.8).
- Smalley recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.5 on the 48 par-4s at the PGA Championship.
- In that most recent competition, Smalley's par-4 performance (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse nine times (better than the field's average, 9.7).
- Smalley finished the PGA Championship without recording a birdie or better on a par-5 hole, while the field averaged 1.3 on the eight par-5s.
- The field at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on the eight par-5s, but Smalley finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Smalley Odds to Win: +250000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Smalley's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.