The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Cody Gribble
At the end of the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Cody Gribble is currently 51st with a score of E.
Looking to place a wager on Cody Gribble at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cody Gribble Insights
- Gribble has finished below par on six occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 15 rounds.
- Gribble has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- Gribble has finished in the top 10 once in his past five events.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five events.
- Gribble has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Gribble has an average finishing position of 46th in his past four appearances at this event.
- Gribble has made the cut two times in his previous four entries in this event.
- Gribble finished 50th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par 70 for this week. In the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,297 yards.
- Colonial Country Club is 7,209 yards, 134 yards shorter than the average course Gribble has played in the past year (7,343).
Gribble's Last Time Out
- Gribble shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.13 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 17th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.93).
- Gribble shot better than only 17% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament's six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.47.
- Gribble did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Gribble recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Gribble recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 6.8 on the 22 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- At that most recent outing, Gribble's par-4 performance (on 22 holes) included a bogey or worse three times (better than the field's average, 4.5).
- Gribble finished the AT&T Byron Nelson underperforming compared to the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.9), with two on the six par-5 holes.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Gribble finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Gribble Odds to Win: +80000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Gribble's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.