The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Harrison Endycott
The Charles Schwab Challenge is in progress, and after the second round Harrison Endycott is in 99th place at +5.
Looking to wager on Harrison Endycott at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Harrison Endycott Insights
- Endycott has finished below par on four occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has registered the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five twice in his last 12 rounds.
- Endycott has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
- In his past five tournaments, Endycott has had an average finish of 72nd.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- Endycott has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- Endycott will look to make the cut for the fourth event in a row by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- The most recent time Endycott played this event was in 2023, and he finished 106th.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have been an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that's 7,209 yards.
- The courses that Endycott has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,269 yards, while Colonial Country Club will be at 7,209 yards this week.
Endycott's Last Time Out
- Endycott was above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 55th percentile.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Endycott shot better than 35% of the golfers (averaging 4.58 strokes).
- Endycott carded a birdie or better on four of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, better than the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Endycott carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.8).
- Endycott's eight birdies or better on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average (6.8).
- In that most recent tournament, Endycott's par-4 performance (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse five times (worse than the field average, 4.5).
- Endycott ended the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on six of the 12 par-5s, bettering the field's average of 4.9.
- On the 12 par-5s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Endycott underperformed compared to the field average of 0.4 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Endycott Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Endycott's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.