The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Patton Kizzire
After the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Patton Kizzire is currently 33rd with a score of -1.
Looking to place a bet on Patton Kizzire at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Patton Kizzire Insights
- Kizzire has finished below par on nine occasions, completed his day bogey-free once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the five best scores in two of his last 13 rounds played.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Kizzire has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice.
- In his past five tournaments, Kizzire's average finish has been 31st.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five events.
- Kizzire has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Kizzire has one top-five finish in his past eight appearances in this tournament. His average finishing position has been 41st.
- In his past eight appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend four times.
- The most recent time Kizzire played this event was in 2023, and he finished 33rd.
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,297 yards, which is longer than the 7,209-yard length for this event.
- The average course Kizzire has played in the past year has been 80 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will be at for this event.
Kizzire's Last Time Out
- Kizzire was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.89 strokes on those 44 holes.
- Kizzire was better than 58% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament's 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.47.
- Kizzire shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kizzire carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Kizzire's seven birdies or better on par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.8.
- In that last outing, Kizzire had a bogey or worse on two of 44 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Kizzire finished the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on eight of the 12 par-5s, more than the field average of 4.9.
- On the 12 par-5s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kizzire recorded one bogey or worse, more than the field average of 0.4.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Kizzire Odds to Win: +30000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kizzire's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.