Kyle Tucker Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Twins - May 29
The Houston Astros and Kyle Tucker, who went 0-for-4 last time out, take on Sonny Gray and the Minnesota Twins at Minute Maid Park, Monday at 4:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Athletics.
Kyle Tucker Game Info & Props vs. the Twins
- Game Day: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Twins Starter: Sonny Gray
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Tucker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Kyle Tucker At The Plate
- Tucker leads Houston with a slugging percentage of .442, fueled by 16 extra-base hits.
- Among qualified batters, he ranks 50th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 44th and he is 78th in slugging.
- In 66.7% of his games this year (34 of 51), Tucker has picked up at least one hit, and in 14 of those games (27.5%) he recorded at least two.
- In seven games this season, he has hit a home run (13.7%, and 3.3% of his trips to the plate).
- Tucker has driven home a run in 22 games this season (43.1%), including more than one RBI in 17.6% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on two occasions..
- He has scored in 17 of 51 games (33.3%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kyle Tucker Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (73.1%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (26.9%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (34.6%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (42.3%)|
Twins Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 9.9 K/9, the first-best in MLB.
- The Twins have the second-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.43).
- Twins pitchers combine to give up 50 home runs (0.9 per game), the second-fewest in the league.
- Gray makes the start for the Twins, his 11th of the season. He is 4-0 with a 1.82 ERA and 66 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Tuesday against the San Francisco Giants, the right-hander threw five innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 33-year-old ranks first in ERA (1.82), 36th in WHIP (1.196), and eighth in K/9 (10.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.