Jeremy Pena Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 8
On Thursday, Jeremy Pena (.378 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 72 points above season-long percentage) and the Houston Astros face the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Jose Berrios. First pitch is at 7:07 PM ET.
He is looking to bounce back following he struck out four times in his last game against the Blue Jays.
Jeremy Pena Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jeremy Pena? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jeremy Pena At The Plate
- Pena is batting .250 with 14 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 13 walks.
- In 64.4% of his 59 games this season, Pena has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 17 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 13.6% of his games in 2023, and 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 30.5% of his games this year, Pena has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 11.9% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 47.5% of his games this year (28 of 59), with two or more runs six times (10.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jeremy Pena Home/Away Batting Splits
|20 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (66.7%)|
|7 (21.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (37.0%)|
|17 (53.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (40.7%)|
|4 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (14.8%)|
|9 (28.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (33.3%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The Blue Jays pitching staff leads MLB with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays' 3.83 team ERA ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to surrender the third-most home runs in baseball (84 total, 1.3 per game).
- Berrios (5-4 with a 3.66 ERA and 68 strikeouts in 71 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the right-hander went six innings against the New York Mets, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old ranks 32nd in ERA (3.66), 42nd in WHIP (1.248), and 37th in K/9 (8.6).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.