Kyle Tucker Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 8
Kyle Tucker -- with an on-base percentage of .256 in his past 10 games, 88 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Houston Astros versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Jose Berrios on the hill, on June 8 at 7:07 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Blue Jays.
Kyle Tucker Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Tucker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Kyle Tucker At The Plate
- Tucker has an OPS of .791, fueled by an OBP of .344 and a team-best slugging percentage of .447 this season.
- Among qualified batters in MLB, he ranks 46th in batting average, 59th in on-base percentage, and 70th in slugging.
- In 63.3% of his games this season (38 of 60), Tucker has picked up at least one hit, and in 17 of those games (28.3%) he recorded at least two.
- He has hit a home run in 13.3% of his games in 2023 (eight of 60), and 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Tucker has picked up an RBI in 24 games this season (40.0%), with two or more RBI in 10 of those games (16.7%).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (20 of 60), he has scored, and in four of those games (6.7%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kyle Tucker Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (58.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (69.0%)|
|9 (29.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (27.6%)|
|10 (32.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (34.5%)|
|4 (12.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (13.8%)|
|12 (38.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (41.4%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks first in MLB.
- The Blue Jays' 3.83 team ERA ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays surrender the third-most home runs in baseball (84 total, 1.3 per game).
- Berrios gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season. He is 5-4 with a 3.66 ERA and 68 strikeouts in 71 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Saturday against the New York Mets, when the righty tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
- The 29-year-old ranks 32nd in ERA (3.66), 42nd in WHIP (1.248), and 37th in K/9 (8.6) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.