Angels vs. Mariners Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's contest at Angel Stadium of Anaheim has the Los Angeles Angels (34-30) matching up with the Seattle Mariners (30-31) at 9:38 PM (on June 9). Our computer prediction projects a 5-4 win for the Angels, who is a small favorite based on our model.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Angels will send Shohei Ohtani (5-2) to the mound, while Luis Castillo (4-3) will take the ball for the Mariners.
Angels vs. Mariners Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Angels vs. Mariners Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Angels 5, Mariners 4.
Total Prediction for Angels vs. Mariners
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Angels Performance Insights
- In three games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Angels have a perfect record of 3-0.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- The Angels have a record of 4-4-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Angels have been favored 36 times and won 20, or 55.6%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 20-16, a 55.6% win rate, when favored by -115 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Angels, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- Los Angeles is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 308 total runs this season.
- The Angels have the 17th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.24).
Mariners Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Mariners have a record of 1-3.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Seattle and its foes are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Mariners are 1-6-0 against the runline over their past 10 games (seven of those games had a spread listed by bookmakers).
- The Mariners have been chosen as underdogs in 20 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (35%) in those games.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious seven times in 15 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Mariners have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- Seattle scores the 20th-most runs in baseball (265 total, 4.3 per game).
- Mariners pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.04 ERA this year, 10th-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||@ Astros||L 9-6||Patrick Sandoval vs Cristian Javier|
|June 4||@ Astros||W 2-1||Griffin Canning vs J.P. France|
|June 6||Cubs||W 7-4||Tyler Anderson vs Hayden Wesneski|
|June 7||Cubs||W 6-2||Jaime Barria vs Jameson Taillon|
|June 8||Cubs||W 3-1||Reid Detmers vs Drew Smyly|
|June 9||Mariners||-||Shohei Ohtani vs Luis Castillo|
|June 10||Mariners||-||Patrick Sandoval vs Bryan Woo|
|June 11||Mariners||-||Griffin Canning vs Bryce Miller|
|June 12||@ Rangers||-||Tyler Anderson vs Dane Dunning|
|June 13||@ Rangers||-||Jaime Barria vs Jon Gray|
|June 14||@ Rangers||-||Reid Detmers vs Andrew Heaney|
|June 2||@ Rangers||L 2-0||Luis Castillo vs Jon Gray|
|June 3||@ Rangers||L 16-6||Bryan Woo vs Andrew Heaney|
|June 4||@ Rangers||L 12-3||Bryce Miller vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|June 6||@ Padres||W 4-1||Logan Gilbert vs Joe Musgrove|
|June 7||@ Padres||L 10-3||George Kirby vs Michael Wacha|
|June 9||@ Angels||-||Luis Castillo vs Shohei Ohtani|
|June 10||@ Angels||-||Bryan Woo vs Patrick Sandoval|
|June 11||@ Angels||-||Bryce Miller vs Griffin Canning|
|June 12||Marlins||-||Logan Gilbert vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 13||Marlins||-||George Kirby vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 14||Marlins||-||Luis Castillo vs Eury Pérez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.