Astros vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's contest at Progressive Field has the Houston Astros (36-27) matching up with the Cleveland Guardians (29-33) at 7:10 PM ET (on June 9). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 4-3 win for the Astros, so it should be a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Guardians will send Logan Allen (3-2) to the mound, while Cristian Javier (7-1) will get the nod for the Astros.
Astros vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Astros 4, Guardians 3.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Astros Player Props|
|Guardians vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Astros|
|Guardians vs Astros Odds|
Astros Performance Insights
- The Astros have played as the underdog in three of their past 10 games and have gone 1-2 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Astros' record against the spread is 5-2-0 over their previous 10 games (oddsmakers set spreads in seven of those games).
- The Astros have won in eight, or 53.3%, of the 15 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, Houston has won eight of 15 games when listed as at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Astros have an implied victory probability of 52.4% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Houston is the No. 15 offense in MLB, scoring 4.5 runs per game (283 total runs).
- Astros pitchers have the lowest combined ERA in the majors at 3.27.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 4||Angels||L 2-1||J.P. France vs Griffin Canning|
|June 5||@ Blue Jays||W 11-4||Brandon Bielak vs Alek Manoah|
|June 6||@ Blue Jays||L 5-1||Hunter Brown vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 7||@ Blue Jays||L 3-2||Ronel Blanco vs Chris Bassitt|
|June 8||@ Blue Jays||L 3-2||Framber Valdez vs José Berríos|
|June 9||@ Guardians||-||Cristian Javier vs Logan Allen|
|June 10||@ Guardians||-||J.P. France vs Triston McKenzie|
|June 11||@ Guardians||-||Brandon Bielak vs Shane Bieber|
|June 13||Nationals||-||Hunter Brown vs Jake Irvin|
|June 14||Nationals||-||Ronel Blanco vs Patrick Corbin|
|June 15||Nationals||-||Framber Valdez vs Josiah Gray|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.