Astros vs. Guardians: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Houston Astros and Yordan Alvarez take the field at Progressive Field against Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians on Friday.
Bookmakers list the Guardians as -110 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Astros -110 moneyline odds to win. The total is 8 runs for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Astros vs. Guardians Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- The Astros have played as the underdog in three of their past 10 games and have gone 1-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Astros and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The Astros' ATS record is 5-2-0 over their previous 10 contests (seven of those games had runlines set by bookmakers). The average over/under established by sportsbooks in Houston's past three games has been 8.5, a span during which the Astros and their opponents have gone under each time.
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Astros Player Props|
|Guardians vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Astros|
|Guardians vs Astros Odds|
|Guardians vs Astros Prediction|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have been chosen as underdogs in 15 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (53.3%) in those games.
- This season, Houston has won eight of its 15 games, or 53.3%, when it's the underdog by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Astros have a 52.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Houston and its opponents have hit the over in 30 of its 63 games with a total.
- In 14 games with a line this season, the Astros have a mark of 8-6-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.