Nuggets vs. Heat Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - NBA Finals Game 4
The Denver Nuggets are 3-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Friday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The Nuggets hold a 2-1 series lead.
Nuggets vs. Heat Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs. Heat Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 112 - Heat 111
Nuggets vs Heat Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Heat|
|Nuggets vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Heat Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Heat Player Props|
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Heat
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 3)
- Pick OU:
- The Heat (30-48-4 ATS) have covered the spread 53.7% of the time, 17.1% less often than the Nuggets (44-36-2) this year.
- When the spread is set as 3 or more this season, Denver (29-25-1) covers a higher percentage of those games when it is the favorite (52.7%) than Miami (7-9) does as the underdog (43.8%).
- Denver's games have gone over the total 45.1% of the time this season (37 out of 82), less often than Miami's games have (40 out of 82).
- The Nuggets have a .705 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (43-18) this season while the Heat have a .333 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (8-16).
Nuggets Performance Insights
- On offense, Denver is posting 115.8 points per game (12th-ranked in league). It is ceding 112.5 points per contest on defense (eighth-ranked).
- With 28.9 dimes per game, the Nuggets are second-best in the league in the category.
- The Nuggets rank fourth-best in the NBA with a three-point shooting percentage of 37.9%. They rank 18th in the league by making 11.8 threes per contest.
- Denver has taken 63.9% two-pointers and 36.1% threes this season. Of the team's baskets, 72.9% are two-pointers and 27.1% are threes.
Heat Performance Insights
- Offensively Miami is the worst squad in the NBA (109.5 points per game). But defensively it is second-best (109.8 points allowed per game).
- At 23.8 assists per game, the Heat are 25th in the league.
- Beyond the arc, the Heat are 16th in the NBA in 3-pointers made per game (12). They are fourth-worst in 3-point percentage at 34.4%.
- Miami attempts 40.8% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 30.5% of its made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempts 59.2% of its shots, with 69.5% of its makes coming from there.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.