The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Adrian Meronk
At the end of the first round of the RBC Canadian Open, Adrian Meronk is currently 37th with a score of -1.
Looking to place a bet on Adrian Meronk at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Keep reading for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Adrian Meronk Insights
- Meronk has finished below par seven times and carded seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Meronk has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on five occasions.
- Meronk has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five events.
- In his past five tournaments, Meronk has posted a score better than average in one of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- The par-72 course measures 7,264 yards this week, which is 37 yards shorter than the average Tour stop during the past 12 months.
- Courses that Meronk has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,273 yards, nine yards longer than the 7,264-yard Oakdale Golf & Country Club this week.
Meronk's Last Time Out
- Meronk finished in the 65th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 57th percentile among all competitors.
- Meronk shot better than 85% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.96.
- Meronk carded a birdie or better on six of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Meronk carded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Meronk's nine birdies or better on par-4s at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.5.
- At that last tournament, Meronk's par-4 performance (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse 15 times (worse than the field average, 9.7).
- Meronk ended the PGA Championship outperforming the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (1.3) with three on the eight par-5 holes.
- The field at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on the eight par-5s, but Meronk finished without one.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Meronk Odds to Win: +6500 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Meronk's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.