Texas vs. Wyoming: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The No. 4 Texas Longhorns (2-0) play the Wyoming Cowboys (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. The Longhorns are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 29.5 points. An over/under of 48.5 points has been set for the outing.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas vs. Wyoming matchup.
Texas vs. Wyoming Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: LHN
- City: Austin, Texas
- Venue: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Texas vs. Wyoming Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Wyoming Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-29.5)||48.5||-10000||+2000||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas (-29.5)||48.5||-4500||+2000||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Army vs UTSA
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- TCU vs Houston
Texas vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- Texas has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Longhorns have not covered the spread when favored by 29.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Wyoming has covered in its only game with a spread this year.
Texas 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+1000||Bet $100 to win $1000|
|To Win the Big 12||-130||Bet $130 to win $100|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.