How to Watch the Astros vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
Kyle Gibson gets the nod on the mound for the Baltimore Orioles in the second of a three-game series against the Houston Astros and Jose Abreu on Tuesday at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Astros vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Orioles Odds|
|Astros vs Orioles Prediction|
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros are seventh in MLB play with 208 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Houston's .437 slugging percentage is sixth-best in baseball.
- The Astros' .260 batting average is fourth-best in MLB.
- Houston has the No. 5 offense in baseball, scoring 5.2 runs per game (782 total runs).
- The Astros rank fourth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Astros hitters strike out 7.6 times per game, the third-lowest average in baseball.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Houston's pitching staff ranks 10th in the majors.
- Houston's 3.99 team ERA ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros average baseball's 17th-ranked WHIP (1.289).
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- Hunter Brown makes the start for the Astros, his 28th of the season. He is 11-11 with a 4.67 ERA and 169 strikeouts in 146 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday against the Oakland Athletics, the right-hander went five scoreless innings without surrendering a hit.
- Brown has 11 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Brown will look to collect his 18th matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 5.2 innings per appearance.
- He has had six appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Athletics||W 6-2||Home||Hunter Brown||Paul Blackburn|
|9/15/2023||Royals||L 4-2||Away||Cristian Javier||Zack Greinke|
|9/16/2023||Royals||L 10-8||Away||J.P. France||Cole Ragans|
|9/17/2023||Royals||W 7-1||Away||Framber Valdez||Jordan Lyles|
|9/18/2023||Orioles||L 8-7||Home||Justin Verlander||John Means|
|9/19/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Hunter Brown||Kyle Gibson|
|9/20/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Cristian Javier||Kyle Bradish|
|9/22/2023||Royals||-||Home||J.P. France||Cole Ragans|
|9/23/2023||Royals||-||Home||Framber Valdez||Jordan Lyles|
|9/24/2023||Royals||-||Home||Justin Verlander||Brady Singer|
|9/25/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Hunter Brown||Luis Castillo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.