Astros vs. Royals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Houston Astros and Kansas City Royals will play on Saturday at Minute Maid Park, at 7:10 PM ET, with Kyle Tucker and Bobby Witt Jr. among those expected to step up at the plate.
The Astros have been listed as -275 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Royals (+225). Houston is the run-line favorite (-2.5). The matchup's over/under is set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Astros vs. Royals Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Astros have a record of 2-7.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Astros and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Astros have a record of 1-2-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Odds|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have compiled a 58-50 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 53.7% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -275 or shorter, Houston has a 6-3 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Astros a 73.3% chance to win.
- Houston has played in 154 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 81 times (81-70-3).
- The Astros have collected a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.