Astros vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
J.P. France will take the hill for the Houston Astros (85-69) on Saturday, September 23 versus the Kansas City Royals (52-102), who will counter with Jordan Lyles. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET at Minute Maid Park.
The favored Astros have -275 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Royals, who are listed at +225. Houston is the favorite on the run line (-2.5). A 9.5-run total has been set in this contest.
Astros vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: France - HOU (11-5, 3.84 ERA) vs Lyles - KC (4-17, 6.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||Astros (-2.5)||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wanting to wager on the Astros and Royals game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Astros (-275), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Astros are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $13.64 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Alex Bregman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Astros vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have entered the game as favorites 108 times this season and won 58, or 53.7%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -275 or shorter, the Astros have a 6-3 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Houston has a 73.3% chance to win.
- The Astros have a 2-7 record across the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 132 games this year and have walked away with the win 44 times (33.3%) in those games.
- The Royals have a win-loss record of 2-3 when favored by +225 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 7-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+600||3rd||1st|
|Win AL West||-120||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.