Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Oregon State vs. Washington State Game – Saturday, September 23
The No. 14 Oregon State Beavers (3-0) and No. 21 Washington State Cougars (3-0) will face each other in a clash of Pac-12 foes at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Washington. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Oregon State vs. Washington State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Oregon State vs. Washington State?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Washington State 30, Oregon State 25
- Oregon State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Beavers have played as a moneyline favorite of -150 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- Washington State won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Cougars have played as an underdog of +125 or more once this season and won that game.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Beavers' implied win probability is 60.0%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Washington State (+3)
- Oregon State has one win against the spread in two games this season.
- The Beavers have been favored by 3 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Washington State is unbeaten against the spread this year.
- This season, the Cougars won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 3 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Oregon State vs. Washington State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (57.5)
- Oregon State and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday's total of 57.5 points once this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 89.3 points per game, 31.8 points more than the over/under of 57.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||52||48.5||55.5|
|Implied Total AVG||36||37||35|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||56.3||58||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||32||32||32|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.